Sunday, May 22, 2011

Review: Ova Easy Egg Crystals

One of these days I'll remember to get pictures, but wanted to write the review before I forgot.

We made a trip to Honeyville Grain in Rancho Cucamonga this past weekend, and bought a few new items for our storage.

Some storge staples scare me more than others. Eggs are pretty high on the list. This was my first foray into the dried/powdered/dehydrated egg category.

Figuring there was no time like the present, I made them this morning. Everyone ate them, from our grandson who was spending the night, to everyone else in the family. No one knew. Even I, who obviously "knew" found them perfectly acceptable. And easy. Add water, wait a few minutes and cook. Smelled like eggs. Looked like eggs. Tasted like eggs. I definitely see more of these in our future. I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment