Thursday, March 10, 2011

Learning something new

I have been considering blogging for some time. Why would I want to blog? What would the purpose be? What would my blog be about?

I decided I wanted to blog as a creative outlet. I thought I might enjoy it. And I knew it would be a learning experience.

I will strive to be as mindful of the privacy and feelings of my family members and friends as possible. They can always tell me if they have issues with anything I have written.

I would like my blog to be a place to store family history, family stories and hopefully family trees.

I will write about where I am at in family life right now. Second marriage and second chances. Parenting adult children. Grandparenting. Extended family.

Friendships, old and new, what they mean to me, how I am learnng to be a better friend.

Cooking, gardening, creativity, learning, changing, growing. Expanding my horizons.

Making a difference somehow.

As always, gratitude. It really sums up feelings about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment